TRACKIFY PRIVACY STATEMENT
Trackify highly values your privacy and is committed to its security.
Welcome to www.trackify.com.au (“Site”). In this Privacy Statement, ‘us’, ‘we’, or ‘our’ means WEBO Designs Pty Ltd (ACN 626 331 520) trading as (“Trackify”). We appreciate your use of the products and any associated services including, but not limited to, “Software As A Service” and “Web/Mobile Application” technology provided by us (the ‘Products’).
At Trackify, we value the privacy and the confidentiality of your personal information. Please read this Privacy Statement carefully as it sets out how we collect, store, use and protect your personal information in relation to our Products. It describes our policy for dealing with personal information that we collect about our customers and people related to our business, including our employees, prospective employees and customers in compliance with the Australian Privacy Principles (APPs) in the Australian Privacy Act 1998 (Cth) (‘the Privacy Act’).
By using the Site and any associated Products, you consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information in accordance with this Privacy Statement. Trackify may change, modify, add or remove the terms of this Privacy Statement at any time, and by continuing to use the Site and any associated Products, you accept the terms of the Privacy Statement as it applies, and as amended from time to time without prior notification. Your continued use of the Site and any associated Products after any modification to this Privacy Statement will constitute your acceptance of such modification.
To help ensure a rewarding online experience for our visitors and members, this Privacy Statement details how we safeguard your personal information and our privacy obligations to you in compliance with the Privacy Act. It will give you an understanding of:
- the types of personal information Trackify collects;
- how Trackify uses personal information;
- how and when Trackify collects, uses, stores and otherwise handles personal information;
- the purposes for which Trackify collects, holds, uses and discloses personal information;
- how Trackify stores your personal information and keeps it secure;
- how you may access your personal information, and seek correction of your personal information;
- how to update your personal information;
- how you may make a complaint, and how Trackify will deal with any such complaint; and
- how to contact us.
TYPES OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Personal information provided to us directly
We collect personal information from users of our Site and any associated Products to provide you with a personalised, useful and efficient experience. Personal information is information that we use to identify users who purchase our Products (“Customers”). We may collect the following personally identifiable information from our Customers: name, e-mail address, telephone number, address, and credit card number.
The Customer’s personal information will only be used for the purpose for which it was collected and not for any other purpose. We may also collect your personal information when you sign up to our Products, blog posts, news and promotions. If you do not provide us with the information we request, we may not be able to supply you with our Products.
We may, with your consent, collect personal information about you or from your authorised representatives for the purpose of providing you with our Products, and marketing the Products which we think may be of interest to you, or obtaining your feedback. For example, we may send you Product related emails (e.g., our terms of trade, delivery information, order confirmation, quotations, changes/updates to features of the supply, technical and security notices).
We may also use the personal information we collect, and you consent to us using your personal information:
- for purposes, necessary or incidental to the provision of Products to you
- for internal operations, such as record keeping, database management, data analytics, auditing or training
- to research and develop our Products
- to manage and enhance our Products
- to maintain and develop our business systems and infrastructure including testing and upgrading of these systems
- to communicate with you, including by email
- to run cookies on the Site
- to verify your identity, to investigate any complaints about or made by you, or if we have reason to suspect that you are in breach of any of our terms and conditions or that you are or have been otherwise engaged in any unlawful activity or as required or permitted by any law or regulation, including the Privacy Act.
- By providing personal information to us, you consent to our collection, use and disclosure of your personal information in accordance with this Privacy Statement and any other arrangements that apply between us.
Cookies and Similar Technologies
We may collect and process non-personal information about you when you visit the Site using cookies and similar technologies. Non-personal information is information about you or your activities which cannot be used to personally identify you.
We may use non-personal information to compile statistical information about the use of the Site or for maintenance purposes which may include, but is not limited to, storing records of information such as the pages you viewed or links you click on. This information may be shared with organisations outside Trackify, such as advertisers and/or advertising networks to deliver advertising, and to help measure the effectiveness of an advertising campaign from time to time.
Third-Party Analytics Tools and Third-Party Remarketing Tools
We also share information about your use of the Site and any associated Products with our trusted social media, advertising and analytics partners. Third-party cookies may be placed on your computer by a service provider to us, for example, to help us understand how our service is being used. Third-party cookies may also be placed on your computer by our business partners to advertise Products to you elsewhere on the Internet.
We may use third-party analytics tools to:
- analyse usage trends on the Site and any associated Products including the tracking and reporting of website traffic, ad conversion tracking, traffic analysis and marketing optimisation
- collect this data in aggregate form so that it cannot identify any individual.
Third-party analytics tools collect non-personal information such as how often you use our Site and any associated Products, the web pages you visit, add-ons, and other analytics data that assists us in improving our Products. These tools might include but are not limited to:
- Google Analytics (Google Inc.)
- Google Ads conversion tracking (Google Inc.)
- Google Tag Manager (Google Inc.)
Information about your web usage behaviour is held by Google and is subject to its Privacy Statement which can be located at Google’s Privacy and Terms.
- Facebook Ads conversion tracking (Facebook, Inc.)
Information about Facebooks Ad conversion tracking can be located at Facebook’s Terms for Conversion Tracking.
We may use third-party remarketing tools to position targeted ads to visitors that have already used our Site and any associated Products or to advertise to our customers that we already have an existing relationship with. We use our email database to create Custom Audiences on social media and online platforms to promote our Products.
These third-party remarketing tools might include but are not limited to:
- AdWords Remarketing (Google Inc.)
- Facebook Custom Audience (Facebook, Inc.)
- Facebook Remarketing (Facebook, Inc.)
We reserve our rights to change, modify, add or remove any third-party analytics tools and third-party remarketing tools. By using our Site and any associated Products, you consent to the processing of any non-personal data these tools will collect in the way and for the purposes described above.
Device Permissions for Personal Data Access
Depending on the User’s specific device, our Site and any associated Products (eg. Mobile Applications) may request certain permissions that allow it to access your device Data as described below.
By default, these permissions must be granted by you before the respective information can be accessed. Once the permission has been given, it can be revoked by you at any time. In order to revoke these permissions, you may refer to the device settings or contact us for support at the contact details provided below.
The exact procedure for controlling our Site and any associated Products permissions may be dependent on your device and software.
Please note that the revoking of such permissions might impact the proper functioning of our Site and any associated Products.
If you grant any of the permissions listed below, the respective Personal Data may be processed (i.e accessed to, modified or removed) by;
- Approximate location permission (continuous) – Used for accessing your approximate device location. This Site and any associated Products may collect, use, and share User location Data in order to provide location-based services.
- Camera permission – Used for accessing the camera or capturing images and video from the device.
- Contacts permission – Used for accessing contacts and profiles on the User’s device, including the changing of entries.
- Microphone permission – Allows accessing and recording microphone audio from your device.
- Social media accounts permission – Used for accessing your social media account profiles, such as Facebook and Twitter.
ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may contact us in writing to amend, correct, or update the personal information that you have provided to us. We may need to obtain proof of your identity before implementing your request and may refuse to provide you with certain information where permitted or required by law. In certain circumstances, the law permits us to deny access to your personal information if:
- access would pose a serious threat to the life, safety or health of any individual or to public health or public safety;
- access would have an unreasonable impact on the privacy of others;
- the request is frivolous or vexatious;
- the information relates to existing or anticipated legal proceedings and would not be accessible by the process of discovery in those proceedings;
- access would reveal the intentions of a party in relation to negotiations or prejudice those negotiations;
- access would be unlawful; or
- access may prejudice enforcement activities or a security function.
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
Except for the purposes provided in this Privacy Statement, Trackify will not disclose the information that it obtains from you to third parties without your express written permission, or where we believe, in good faith, that the law requires us to disclose the information. We may also disclose personal information, and you consent to us disclosing your personal information, to third parties, when:
- they are engaged by us to perform functions or provide Products on our behalf, such as mailouts, marketing, research and advertising;
- they are our agents, business partners or joint venture entities or partners;
- they are authorised by you to receive information held by us; or
- as part of any investigation into you or your activity, for example, if we have reason to suspect that you have committed a breach of any of our terms and conditions, or have otherwise been engaged in any unlawful activity, and we reasonably believe that disclosure is necessary to any relevant authority or enforcement body, or your Internet Service Provider or network administrator.
- We will disclose your personal information where required to do so by law or subpoena or if we believe that such action is necessary to comply with the law and the reasonable requests of law enforcement or to protect the security of or integrity of the Site and any associated Products.
We oversee the management of personal information in accordance with this Privacy Statement and the Privacy Act. We have also taken reasonable steps to ensure the security of your personal information. We employ appropriate technical, administrative and physical procedures to protect personal information from misuse, interference and loss, unauthorised disclosure or alteration.
You acknowledge that we are not responsible for the privacy or security practices of any third party (including third parties that we are permitted to disclose your personal information to, in accordance with this policy or any applicable laws). The collection and use of your information by such third parties may be subject to separate privacy and security policies.
You acknowledge that the security of communications sent by electronic means or by post cannot be guaranteed. You provide information to us via the Internet or by post at your own risk. We cannot accept responsibility for misuse or loss of, or unauthorised access to, your personal information where the security of information is not within our control. No data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be totally secure. You as an individual are responsible for the security of and access to your own device.
If you suspect any misuse or loss of, or unauthorised access to, your personal information, or any other privacy breach please let us know immediately.
We may link to or otherwise make available third-party information on the WebSite and any associated Products.
Please note that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of other websites including websites that are linked to the Website. It is the responsibility of the individual Internet user to make decisions regarding the relevance, accuracy, currency and/or reliability of information found on linked sites.
Please read the terms and policies of third-party sites and any associated products before accessing or using such sites or associate products. The inclusion of a link on this Website or any associated products does not imply any endorsement of the linked sites or products by us.
AMENDMENT OF THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT
The information and material contained on the Site and any associated Products is subject to change at any time, without prior notice. If any such changes are made, we will make all reasonable efforts to bring those changes to the attention of our users.
An updated version of our Privacy Statement will be maintained on the Site so that you remain aware of the data we collect, how we use it, and under what circumstances we disclose it. The updated version will become effective on the date it’s posted, which will be listed on the page as the new effective date. We encourage you to check our Site from time to time to view our current statement.
Your use of the Site and any associated Products and their content is at your own risk.
We will take all reasonable steps to keep your personal information secure but to the maximum extent permitted by law, we exclude all liability for the consequences of any unauthorised access to your information. This includes (but is not limited to) loss or damage you or your clients might suffer because of any of the following:
- reliance on the completeness, accuracy, suitability or currency of the Site and any associated Products or its content (including third-party material and advertisements on the email or the Site and any associated Products), irrespective of any verifying measures taken by us, as the material on the Site and any associated Products is for general information and interest only,
- failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, failure to correct defects, delay in operation or transmission, virus or other harmful component, loss of data, communication line failure, unlawful third-party conduct, or theft, destruction, alteration or unauthorised access to records,
- accessing any sites or servers maintained by other organisations through links on the Site and any associated Products or any communication from the Site and any associated Products. Links are provided for the convenience of users of the Site and any associated Products only and without responsibility for the content or operation of those sites (unless otherwise stated, linked sites and the services are not endorsed by Trackify and your linking to any such site or product is at your own risk),
- the provision of credit card or other financial information, the failure to complete (or delay in completing) any transaction, or other loss or damage arising from any e-commerce transacted or attempted to be transacted on the Site and any associated Products (if any), or
- defamatory, threatening, offensive or unlawful conduct of third parties or publication of any materials relating to or constituting such conduct.
Although we take all appropriate security measures to protect your information, we cannot guarantee the security of information transmitted over the Internet. Please do not send sensitive or confidential information to us by email as transmission over the Internet cannot be completely guaranteed. We assume no responsibility for any loss of confidentiality or for the security of any information that you transmit to us electronically. We make no warranties or representations, express or implied, that material on the Site and any associated Products does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any person anywhere in the world.
CONTACTING US AND OPTING OUT
You can contact us at email@example.com. When you contact us, you can elect if you wish to provide us with personal information other than your e-mail address. The personal information you provide us will only be used for the purpose you disclosed it, for example, for answering your inquiry or for providing information about our Products.
You may seek access to and update the personal information we hold about you. We will require you to verify your identity and to specify what information you require. We request that you keep your information as current as possible so that we may continue to improve our supply of Products to you.
Subject to the exceptions set out in the Privacy Act, you may seek access to and update the personal information we hold about you. We will require you to verify your identity and to specify what information you require. A fee may be charged for providing access, however, we will advise you of the likely cost in advance. We request that you keep your information as current as possible so that we may continue to improve our Products to you.
If we use your personal information to market and promote our Products, you may notify us at any time that you do not wish to receive marketing or promotional material by contacting us directly or through the “Unsubscribe” mechanism in our marketing or promotional emails.
Our contact details can be found at www.trackify.com.au.
We welcome feedback about privacy issues and will attend to all questions and complaints promptly.
Please contact us at the email address below if you have any questions or concerns about our collection, use or disclosure of personal information. If you would like to seek access to personal information we hold about you, or if you have any questions or complaints about how we collect, use, disclose, manage or store your personal information, you can contact the department that collected your personal information in the first instance, or write to:
14/197 St Georges Terrace, Perth WA 6000
We will aim to resolve any complaints within 14 days.
If you remain dissatisfied, you may refer your complaint in writing to the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner at the following address:
Director of Compliance
Office of the Australian Information Commissioner
Sydney NSW 2001
Privacy Statement last updated 30th September 2021.