Struggling with understanding and correctly completing the mandatory WAHVA paperwork?
Tired of the hours required to compile, correct and file required records?
Nervous about the consequences to your business of losing accreditation because of non-compliance?
“As a contractor my work takes me statewide, I am always looking for easier and safer ways of doing things. The Trackify software means I no longer need paper trip sheets for my HVA accreditation. The ability to submit any vehicle faults from the app has given me absolute peace of mind knowing they aren’t overlooked. Trackify has helped me become more and more safe, efficient and valuable operator for my clientele which is exactly what makes me tick!”
“Compiling the paper trip sheets for 10 truck drivers weekly was nothing but a constant nightmare! With each trip sheet now automatically logged from the app directly to the web portal, Trackify takes away the worry because I know that they are correctly completed and available for review immediately. Thanks to Trackify, fleet management is now a walk in the park”
• Nearly 80% of non-compliances raised during audits are from incorrect records & missing paperwork.
• Do you truly understand the 'real cost' of rectifying these minor noncompliance issues?
• Can you or your organisation afford the risk of losing your Heavy Vehicle accreditation?
• The combined time (drivers, fleet managers, admin staff, mechanics) spent on completing all the activities required for each accredited vehicle is up to half an hour every working day.
• Over half of that time is filling out, collating and recording manual paperwork!
User friendly interface encourages operators to take a proactive approach to managing their own time
Drivers no longer need to waste time on paperwork, and can focus on what they’re paid to do – driving
Free up time in the office, allowing managers and other staff to concentrate on more strategic initiatives
Reduces the amount of time required to be spent performing and managing the different activities that Heavy Vehicle Accreditation requires to be done for compliance
Lowers risk of accidental non-compliance because of missing paperwork and know where you fleet drivers are at anytime they are ‘on the job’ giving peace of mind they are safe
Accurate logbook and operator records stored securely in one hub to meet record keeping requirements – making inspections easy
Audit information can be easily – missing or damaged paperwork is no longer an issue